Sunday, December 26, 2010

One Word

“One Word. Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?” (Author: Gwen Bell)
2010
Transition
Completion, New Beginnings, Continuation. I began my year in Brazil at my aunt's farm - Fazenda Bom jardim. Returned to San Fran to complete my last semester at CCA. Graduation and completion. And then a new beginning, moving to Santos to work at Elos. Continuation of working towards bringing different areas of my life closer together; Spirituality, Sustainability, Architecture; North and South America. Becoming more of a connection and bridge. My aunt and uncle visiting the U.S. for the first time. Generation Waking Up in Colorado and Rodrigo visiting the U.S. for the first time. Moving to Brasil, getting to know São Paulo, spending more time with my family here.

2011
Liberation
Letting go of all that is holding me back, all that has accumulated but doesn't serve a purpose any longer, all that is stagnant, all that needs to be healed so that I can be free to experience new and wonderful things. Becoming lighter and at the same time ever more centered and grounded. Having a space to call home. Letting go of fear and allowing new energy and dreams come to fruition. Abundance, creativity, travel, and sharing. Clear communication, true friendship, and wild enjoyment. Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment